City To Sell Tickets Via SeatGeek Next Season

It seems as far as I can tell New York City tickets use seat geek. So had a quick look at theirs. Firstly it works on Safari on my ipad. Second good thing is I can move the planner around the stadium and don't need to keep going back to the whole stadium to look at a different block.
Think if it works the same as the New York one it'll be an improvement on the current site.

Stop being so negative pb! Every time I have dealt with Danny and his team they have been absolutely first class.

I made several formal complaints to him
directly. He responded to one without answering any questions (clearly out of his remit) and used his minions to deal with the other.

You don’t contact City unless you have a problem. That’s the thing.

It seems as far as I can tell New York City tickets use seat geek. So had a quick look at theirs. Firstly it works on Safari on my ipad. Second good thing is I can move the planner around the stadium and don't need to keep going back to the whole stadium to look at a different block.
Think if it works the same as the New York one it'll be an improvement on the current site.

Thank you Blue Parrot.

Sounds promising.

hmmm, sceptical about this. The current ticket office and ticket exchange; i personally have had no bad experiences with. However, these 3rd parties can cope with bigger demand and traffic on certain days. But selling football tickets is different and they are phased out over a few days/weeks via memberships and points so you never have more that 1k people chasing one per day. Different to ticket master and a concert when 50k are looking for 10k tickets or something all at one.

Plus they may also be hidden fees. Lets see how it plays out.

the ticket website needs massively improving. I've had problems this season printing cup tickets when I've bought extra for the family. In the end I had to call in to resolve and for the Basel game got all but one and had to queue at the ticket office to pick it up! Utter madness!

hmmm, sceptical about this. The current ticket office and ticket exchange; i personally have had no bad experiences with. However, these 3rd parties can cope with bigger demand and traffic on certain days. But selling football tickets is different and they are phased out over a few days/weeks via memberships and points so you never have more that 1k people chasing one per day. Different to ticket master and a concert when 50k are looking for 10k tickets or something all at one.

Plus they may also be hidden fees. Lets see how it plays out.
Again only going of the NYC, and Im not 100% certain they use seat geek, but I went through the booking and the only fees seemed to be delivery but you could have it loaded to your phone ( and for us I presume cards) for free.

Again only going of the NYC, and Im not 100% certain they use seat geek, but I went through the booking and the only fees seemed to be delivery but you could have it loaded to your phone ( and for us I presume cards) for free.

That would not be the case for away games.

Right now there is a £2.50 booking fee for away games over the phone and none for online transactions

However there is a £1.50 booking fee online for home games.

Let's see how many lose points during the transfer from one system to another or even gain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.