New Kits 2018/19

I realise some people like navy socks but I've always hated them. Not too keen on the shirt either this season. The shorts are the best bit of the new kit.
Ive never liked navy socks either, always looked to me like we've turned up and forgotten our socks so borrowed them.

Ive never liked navy socks either, always looked to me like we've turned up and forgotten our socks so borrowed them.
I think it’s what sets us apart as Manchester City from Celts Vigo, Lazio, Napoli, Zenit.

Always think our kits look at their best with navy socks

I think I posted something similar earlier. I don't understand the appeal at all but I guess it depends to some degree on the era in which you grew up watching City.
It’s not so much because it’s my era, it’s because we’ve had navy socks for about double the time we’ve had sky socks in our history... it’s literally our colour socks

It’s not so much because it’s my era, it’s because we’ve had navy socks for about double the time we’ve had sky socks in our history... it’s literally our colour socks

We may well have done but they still look like they are an afterthought rather than part of a cohesive, well designed kit. There's a reason why nobody else uses that colour combination (that I know of anyway).

We may well have done but they still look like they are an afterthought rather than part of a cohesive, well designed kit. There's a reason why nobody else uses that colour combination (that I know of anyway).

Because they respect that they’re City’s colours ;-)

It's truly hideous.

I don't like the amalgamated v-neck/grandad collar one bit.

Those sleeves are atrocious.

Who designed the template design on those sleeves? Looks like a seismograph anticipating an enormous volcanic eruption. They want sacking.

Not keen on the sleeves, but my son likes it and hes the one that buys them not me ,my wife likes it too, so there you go.

Historically it's our sock colour - very first City kit was sky blue shirt, white shorts and navy socks...

NRVx364.png

Though for me personally, sky blue with maroon turnover or will always be the preference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.