New Kits 2018/19

They had the player version and fan version of the shirt in the city store last night.

The player version doesn't have that higher quality badge any more, although the stitching is a bit shinier...

Player

IMG_1225.jpg

Fan

IMG_1224.jpg
What's happened to the three rivers on the badge of that player one?

They had the player version and fan version of the shirt in the city store last night.

The player version doesn't have that higher quality badge any more, although the stitching is a bit shinier...

Player

IMG_1225.jpg

Fan

IMG_1224.jpg

Thing is, it won't look like that on our players because none of them have the chest/shoulder to waist ratio of that adonis mannequin. That's why it looks like a bin bag towards the top. And the neck is rancid.

Fucking awful. One of the worst I can ever remember.

Thought it looked ok on the players last night and let's not forget we've got a 100% win record whilst wearing it- although we always concede as well ( this may be down to choice of keeper rather than kit though)

Thing is, it won't look like that on our players because none of them have the chest/shoulder to waist ratio of that adonis mannequin. That's why it looks like a bin bag towards the top. And the neck is rancid.

Fucking awful. One of the worst I can ever remember.

TBF, the players are likely to be a lot closer to the chest/shoulder ratio than most of the fans that will wear it. I thought it looked OK on the players last night too, will buy it for the kids and wait until I see the away kit before deciding on which one I'll buy.

Kit whingers do make me chuckle. It’s not the finest offering up there with the likes of those last couple of Umbro efforts but it is at least a proper city kit, no laxer blue, no significantly darker or lighter arms no blue shorts and socks that nod to history. Shoot me for saying but it looks ok to me
I'll just get me gun...

I thought the new kit looked what it is - a cheap and nasty knock off from a far eastern sweat shop - but marketed and sold at ridiculous prices. That button makes it look like something from mothercare. As a few have said it’s City colours but that’s not really something that should be turned into a virtue - it should be a given. Anyway I thought the kit looked awful - much prefer this years which was one of Nike’s better efforts which isn’t saying a lot.

It's purely the shirt that's the problem – looked terrible, even on the players, the sleeves look dull and drab because of the pattern, and the neckline and button are shocking... there are people on here saying you shouldn't whinge for some reason, but come on lads – we're one of Europe's top teams now, but with a Primark shirt – we should be looking the dog's bollocks... not a complete load of bollocks!
And agree - the shirt colour should be a given... although that said, as much as the lazer blue was an attrocity, I don't think the style of those shirts was as bad as the pajama top we have next season!

Looked lovely to me from SS3 with the addition of my slightly failing eye sight. Couldn't tell the sleeves were a different shade and the navy socks made it look like a proper City kit.

Didn't mind it at first but that neck line look awful. It looks so wide even Frankenstein could slip it on with room to spare. Not sure why Nike has designed this but at least we won't be only team wearing the bizarre button design. Shorts and socks are okay though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.