Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should go for both Mahrez & Bailey. We need strong back up/competition for Sane & Sterling, & doing so will allow Bernardo to move more centrally where I think he'll eventually end up.

A summer haul of Mahrez, Bailey, Sessegnon & Fred/Jorginho would set us up nicely for next season.

Why would we sign 3 wingers? That's crazy and we don't have enough CL spots for 4 major additions anyway.

We can only make 3 work if one is De Ligt because he is under-21.

Why would we sign 3 wingers? That's crazy and we don't have enough CL spots for 4 major additions anyway.

We can only make 3 work if one is De Ligt because he is under-21.

De Ligt still wouldn't be able to play CL if he arrived, you have to have been at the club 2 years to qualify as an u21.

I feel like this transfer depends on just how desperate he is to get out of Leicester. Given the choice between Mahrez, Bailey, or Zaha I would absolutely prefer him, but definitely not at the 80-90mm they want. If it were doable around 50 this would be a no brainer.

The thing about Mahrez is he’s not rapid but I don’t think anyone can stay in front of him 1 on 1.

Mahrez all day long. I think under Pep he could match the impact of Sterling and Sane.

Unfair to judge him on his January antics if it's true that he's been lied to about being allowed to leave four windows running.

He's a fantastic dribbler. Would slot right in with our wingers in terms of always willing to go at defenders
Bernardo is a fantastic dribbler himself. I’m confused why he doesn’t take on people that often. Most of the time he kept the ball to draw 2 defenders on him before passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.