Breaking records/stats thread

We clinched Champions League football in March, but we're currently 27 (TWENTY-SEVEN) points ahead of 5th placed Chelsea.

Also noticed if we beat Southampton we will have identical home and away records in the league: P19, W16, D2, L1.

Any chance your friends in the media can note we are the best team in prem history and can reach 100 pts on sunday? not seen wall to wall coverage which you would expect if it was say the rags or dippers

You can't surely remember what the coverage was like when the dippers actually won the First Division title! When was it exactly... my memory gets hazier the further back into last century we go. Still, next year...

Any chance your friends in the media can note we are the best team in prem history and can reach 100 pts on sunday? not seen wall to wall coverage which you would expect if it was say the rags or dippers

No we have had no positive coverage this season and hardly featured on match of the day. Keep convincing yourself as its always difficult to admit you are wrong.

As for friends in the media I pretty much dislike the lot of them, with the odd exception, but not because of a petty football team bias but actually relevant issues like phone hacking, denigration of the working classes etc.

Thats why they will not get my readership/listenership in contrast to some who cannot help but support these outlets but then whine when they criticise us. Keep supporting them with clicks etc and do not expect anything to change.

You got me there lol it was bad enough when they won it in 2014
Yeah the media still go on about that great team and all the goals they scored conveniently forgetting that it was us that won the league while scoring more goals.

You can't surely remember what the coverage was like when the dippers actually won the First Division title! When was it exactly... my memory gets hazier the further back into last century we go. Still, next year...
Can't remember the dippers ever winning a title before 2014 tbh. Mind you, I was only born in 85.

No we have had no positive coverage this season and hardly featured on match of the day. Keep convincing yourself as its always difficult to admit you are wrong.

As for friends in the media I pretty much dislike the lot of them, with the odd exception, but not because of a petty football team bias but actually relevant issues like phone hacking, denigration of the working classes etc.

Thats why they will not get my readership/listenership in contrast to some who cannot help but support these outlets but then whine when they criticise us. Keep supporting them with clicks etc and do not expect anything to change.
Deflect as always,so you don't listen or read but you tell us all what they say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.