Noel Gallagher

I went to see Noel and the HFBs in Leeds on Monday. Noel was full of praise for City and taking the piss out of Leeds.

Noel mentioned that he had been up all night partying at our Champions winners’ party

I went to see Noel and the HFBs in Leeds on Monday. Noel was full of praise for City and taking the piss out of Leeds.

Noel mentioned that he had been up all night partying at our Champions winners’ party
More fucking freeloading then ;)

Prefer Noel over Liam but never met either and probably wouldn't cross the road to talk to them.

They did fly the flag in the early days to thier credit.

I downloaded his new album today. Just out of interest, how many tracks are on it? I have a Japanese edition and it says there are 2 Japan bonus tracks on it.

I really liked Liam's solo album. I know he's a plonker and Noel is much more talented but that last album was really good. Thought Beady Eye were shit though.
Can't remember to be honest I lost interest in Noel's album quite early on. I agree with what you're saying about Liam though, less musical talent, but definitely a better album. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did

I agree with what you're saying about Liam though, less musical talent, but definitely a better album. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did
Not writing it himself probably helped!

But I'm glad he was self-aware enough to bring in a team of writers because I still enjoy listening to that album.

Maybe I just had bad experiences with Noel G.

Three times I met him at Maine Road and on each occasion he didn't want to know he was rude and even told some kids to f*** off who were asking for autographs.

I'm not a huge fan of Liam but I can see why he no longer gets on with Noel and sees him as a stuck up Latte drinking ponce.

Don’t believe the autograph story for one minute!

Hes a gobby, little, cockney, bully. Gobs off at the likes of Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. He only ever goes after easy targets.
Hes a knob. Much prefer Liam.

So you prefer the guy who is gobby, lives in London and a bit of a bully!!!!
At least he’s a bit taller eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.