The Boxing thread

Can't see anything other than a Loma masterclass. But will be interesting to see how he looks at the higher weight.

There's something about Warrington that really grates on me. Not sure exactly what it is. Hope Selby puts in a big performance, he's due his big night.

Documentary just been uploaded on YouTube called 'Team Loma' great watch.

Lomachenko with another great performance tonight. P4P he beats anybody for me but I think moving up another weight class would be a step too far.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lomachenko with another great performance tonight. P4P he beats anybody for me but I think moving up another weight class would be a step too far.

I had Loma up at the time of the finish but only marginally. Can't see the Garcia fight being made (Top Rank problem), but that would maybe be a step too far anyway.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Would mind seeing Hughie Fury in with Agit Kabayel next for the European Title. Expose himself to the German audience and then chase Manuel Charr for the WBA 'Regular' Title...

Looking fwd to Selby & Warrington later. Can see it kickin off in the crowd. Gate's opened around 2ish and they showed the cup final on the screen's. Pissed up Leeds fans on the chisel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.