Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant help thinking Mark Hughes must be one of the most disliked managers ever. Possibly Blackburn fans are the only ones who would rate him.

I dont mind the Fraudiola or the emptyhad comments just shows their bitter and jealousy but their are some posters who bring up the human rights abuses every fucking time even if it's nothing to do with the article.
How they get away with it beats me. Unless of course the Guardian has an agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if David Conn has a btl account.

Yep that’s the next Thing that’s getting more and more the human rights garbage.

Any body post on the Guardian btl? The amount of anti City trolls are growing in number. Sickening comments neath every City and Pep article.
They must be really hurting.

Yeah. It's very plastic and the lack of downvotes just makes it a circlejerk contest. Pro Liverpool and United comments get the most upvotes because they have more fans online and none of the more prolific posters actually go to games so they're bashing F5 as fast as they can to comment as soon as they can.

Also, there are always "neutral" fans or supporters of lower league teams that 'hate money in the game' and everyone loves to upvote them even though there's no way they wouldn't drop their 'principles' in a second if they were fortunate enough to have their team taken over by an owner willing to spend big.

Guardian comments are 99% humour free on all articles and it's more like 99.99% on football ones. It's funny really, just daft men chatting shit, but that's the Internet in a nutshell really.

See Giggs is predicting a 2-2 in our game, not that he's biased or owt. Hope we smash the Scummers and Utd get a boring draw.
Couldn’t give to two fucks about his opinion,cnut trying to keep himself in the limelight now he’s stuck with wales and nobody outside of wales gives to fucks about him bar rag cnuts .hope he gets a severe case of the shits for about 4-5 years running the cnut..

Charlie boy saying sergio has had a lot of muscle injuries recently,that's news to me and he will leave in the summer,he wishes he would leave as has every fan of the other teams since he got here

Zzzzzxx we have this every summer. Sergio will be here in August. What does champagne Charlie know?

Charlie boy saying sergio has had a lot of muscle injuries recently,that's news to me and he will leave in the summer,he wishes he would leave as has every fan of the other teams since he got here
What about le tissier saying,don’t forget they paid Swansea 32m for wilifried bony ? bit random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.