Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this on Freeview? Tried channel 121 but showing nowt, or do you need to be signed up to Sky? Failing that, anyone got any streams they could PM? Ta in advance

Maybe everyone saying it was too early for Mendy were right. No Ederson isn't really a surprise as he didn't start him midweek. Guardiola just giving Bravo a couple of games at the end of the season, can't see anything wrong with that.

Erm i have eyes,he had no need to go where he did,left an open goal
Maybe if Ulloa had been a bit more considerate, worn high viz gear and used a megaphone to call for the ball our defenders might have realised he was there and marked him.

Thought I was the only one who thought that.
Huge gap left, striker bearing down, comes out pushes him well wide where he has to cross off balance on his weaker foot.
Fernandinho is then beat in the air.

There were 4 slight errors & Bravo's was the lesser error.
Yep but no one else sees the other errors, someone will always be to blame, and it's always easy to blame bravo

Is Otamendi injured?

Would have given Mendy his first full game but I guess its best to have come through the World Cup unscathed and fresh for the new season.
Perhaps we’re sending a message to the France manager that mendy isn’t ready for the World Cup? Pep has given mendy appearances to prove he’s ready but the fact that Pep hasn’t upped his game time and started Zinchenko ahead of him on Wednesday suggests that he’s still not fully rehabilitated. I would hate it for mendy if he misses the World Cup but if he’s not 100% we don’t want him playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.