Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have done so well because we have eddie in goal and not wanting to see juliet has fuck all to do with how well the season has gone when he hasn't played the prem games

I suppose you were one of those moaning when pep named Claudio in goal at Wembley and on Wednesday night.

Right on both counts, weren’t you?

Wonder if it's Bernardo or Sterling playing centrally. I think Raz looks more confident running at players from there than out wide personally.

The goal in .midweek was not Bravo's fault, it was laporte fault, he got bullied on the halfway line, it happened twice in quick succession and both times Brighton got in on goal, bravo came out got a hand to it, he couldn't do anymore

Thought I was the only one who thought that.
Huge gap left, striker bearing down, comes out pushes him well wide where he has to cross off balance on his weaker foot.
Fernandinho is then beat in the air.

There were 4 slight errors & Bravo's was the lesser error.

I suppose you were one of those moaning when pep named Claudio in goal at Wembley and on Wednesday night.

Right on both counts, weren’t you?
I don't mind him in the cups as he seems confident then,he is not confident in prem games i don't know why,he was terrible v brighton lucky not to let in a 2nd fumbling on the line,it's not hard to predict as he has been here 2 seasons and is not our no 1 for a reason

It'll be Sterling to start with I think. His movement in the middle is incredible.
Despite missing chances against united, he absolutely tore them to shreds playing centrally, they couldn't handle him at all.

He made a big mistake for the goal and fumbled another and was lucky it didn't go in,he is a liability in prem games,i hope he does prove to be good today as i want the 100 pts,much more likely with eddie

Can you explain why their goal was a big mistake from Bravo? Or is it just something you've heard or preconceived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.