Ederson new seven year deal

Hope we get all our young players to sign extensions. If we can keep this group together into their prime years we will have something special.

Last edited:
Great that the club didn’t hold him still drinking at 9am in his swimming pool after an all-night bender against him. If anything, that behaviour merits a seven year contract in my eyes.
I love it he's been on a proper bender and enjoyed himself,got booked for not leaving the pitch celebrating the goal today lol

Ambidextrous ;-)

Ha, I wouldn’t go that far. I couldn’t write or play tennis left-handed. Obviously when it comes to football I’m equally gifted on either foot, so am ambidextrous in that sense.

I love it he's been on a proper bender and enjoyed himself,got booked for not leaving the pitch celebrating the goal today lol

I thought he might be a bit of a nerd when we first signed him, after hearing he was a devout Christian.Liking the fact that he might actually be a bit of a reckless pisscan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.