Ederson new seven year deal

Quite incredible to see a player sign a contract of this length so soon after signing it really is.

Im hoping its because players like Ederson have also been told the gaffer is committing similarly :-)

Definitely looks that way to me. Fingers crossed :)

Quite incredible to see a player sign a contract of this length so soon after signing it really is.

Im hoping its because players like Ederson have also been told the gaffer is committing similarly :-)
On top of this seasons remarkable football and achievements - imagine how deflating that would be to all the distant pack and rag/dipper media.

On top of this seasons remarkable football and achievements - imagine how deflating that would be to all the distant pack and rag/dipper media.

Pep is at the one club in world football where he has everything he will ever need footballing wise.

This project is almost endless and the tools at his disposal are almost endless.

Why would he go anywhere else?

I also think he gets us he really does :-)

Im hoping its because players like Ederson have also been told the gaffer is committing similarly
God I hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.