Everton 2017/18

According to the BBC allardyce wants an extended stay at Everton. I'm sure that will go down well... somewhere
Anfield.

They could do worse than getting Mark Hughes for a few years. This is sort of what he's good at. He can get them playing OK football, ready to elevate them to whatever their next level is and another managerial upgrade.

Hughes probably would stop the rot...for now. But as is always the case when the same-old-same-old's (Hughes/Pullis/Fat Sam/Twitcher/Elephant Man, etc) take over somewhere, you know it's only a matter of time before they're fired and the clubs are back where they started. It's cyclical.

Hughes probably would stop the rot...for now. But as is always the case when the same-old-same-old's (Hughes/Pullis/Fat Sam/Twitcher/Elephant Man, etc) take over somewhere, you know it's only a matter of time before they're fired and the clubs are back where they started. It's cyclical.
I don't see Hughes quite at the same standard as Pulis, Pardew, Allardyce et al just yet. I think he might have a couple of managerial jobs left in him before he dips to their levels.

He can steady their ship, try to raise their level, and probably have one last attempt at being successful. If he doesn't get another second tier (in the PL) job, I can see him joining the old brigade fairly soon, leaving Dyce and Howe as the up and coming hopefuls.

Everton aren't ready for a stellar manager just yet.

Heard it from an impeccable source that he's nailed on for the Arsenal gig. Get money on it.
I know one lad who stands to make a lot of money if that happens.

Angry-Arsenal-fan.jpg

He's another Manager who keeps getting jobs but he's a dinosaur in today's game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.