Everton 2017/18

This seems like a big gamble for Everton when they could have got Pellegrini. Silva talks a good game but seems a bit brittle mentally for the Premier League. Kenwright is a huge problem at that club. He's a nice man but is consumed by nostalgia for the past and keeps making bad decisions. Off the field they are as bad as we were in the 80s under Swales.

This seems like a big gamble for Everton when they could have got Pellegrini. Silva talks a good game but seems a bit brittle mentally for the Premier League. Kenwright is a huge problem at that club. He's a nice man but is consumed by nostalgia for the past and keeps making bad decisions. Off the field they are as bad as we were in the 80s under Swales.

Something odd about Silva I don't like - always on TV with that white shirt and open collar - looks like Harry Hill cast off the collar is so high. And his face is always shiny and sweaty - like he is worried he is about to be found out?

Something odd about Silva I don't like - always on TV with that white shirt and open collar - looks like Harry Hill cast off the collar is so high. And his face is always shiny and sweaty - like he is worried he is about to be found out?

A cliche but, “no easy games in the PL” so he’s never going to be relaxed.

I see that Everton fan who attacked a Lyon player while carrying his kid has been jailed for eight weeks.

For a so called big club now with money It's funny how they cannot attract a big name manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.