It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, scrap Mahrez, Zaha, and anyone else and sign this kid. Would be the stuff of dreams under Pep. The fact there's splitting reports on a variety of targets could mean we’re in the pipeline for someone like this, or at least exploring those avenues?

Hopefully anyway.

Abandoning two prem proven targets for a player who cant hold down a place in his current team in a different league would be madness IMO.

This is the Summer we shouldn't buy potential. We've tons of it and Pep is working magic with it. This Summer we should plug in sure shot talent. Zaha and Mahrez for me would be fantastic additions.

I'm not saying Dembele wouldn't be, but there's a risk attached.

Abandoning two prem proven targets for a player who cant hold down a place in his current team in a different league would be madness IMO.

This is the Summer we shouldn't buy potential. We've tons of it and Pep is working magic with it. This Summer we should plug in sure shot talent. Zaha and Mahrez for me would be fantastic additions.

I'm not saying Dembele wouldn't be, but there's a risk attached.

By that record, we should not peruse Mbappé if he shows up on the shop window? Dembele would be in the top three youngsters in world football along with Mbappé and Jesus, so there's risk - like every other transfer - but very little.

He was so good at Dortmund, amazing at Rennes, got a few bad injuries days into his time at Barcelona where a coach plays a 4-4-2. When played, he’s done well but doesn't fit the system Valverde plays. And many question whether he should still be there next season as it's ”not the Barcelona way” .

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.