Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Hmm, tough one that, the wimmin he's with are clearly putting it out there for all to see in media land, which is basically inviting the bastards in!

If the kid wants privacy, he should reign his missus and her pals in!

Hmm, tough one that, the wimmin he's with are clearly putting it out there for all to see in media land, which is basically inviting the bastards in!

If the kid wants privacy, he should reign his missus and her pals in!
Not one single other player gets the treatment he does,they are all going on holidays,buying their mums houses,most on instragram and twitter putting pics up but he gets it all written about/mocked in the papers,i assume the sun do it to get in with the dippers but more and more i am coming round to the view that they hate a black kid doing well,write about the fantastic season he has had etc not this crap again,he is a centurian so he is hopefully thinking fuck you media

Not one single other player gets the treatment he does,they are all going on holidays,buying their mums houses,most on instragram and twitter putting pics up but he gets it all written about/mocked in the papers,i assume the sun do it to get in with the dippers but more and more i am coming round to the view that they hate a black kid doing well,write about the fantastic season he has had etc not this crap again,he is a centurian so he is hopefully thinking fuck you media

I'm not sure how many other players get the treatment from the media Kaz, I'm not really that big on social media either way, I probably pick up most of that kind of stuff here on these pages!

That said, if any footballer's missus, or her mates while they're all together, post up a photo of her bum on Instagram or Facebook or any social media, that will most certainly attract the bottom feeders (no pun intended) like the Sun or the Star. I just think that if any person (footballer, actor, model or whatever) wants to take steps in avoiding media vermin, there's a lot they can do to assist.

Some of the stuff on Raheem has been deplorable without any doubt, but i just think he's let them in a bit on this one.

I'm not sure how many other players get the treatment from the media Kaz, I'm not really that big on social media either way, I probably pick up most of that kind of stuff here on these pages!

That said, if any footballer's missus, or her mates while they're all together, post up a photo of her bum on Instagram or Facebook or any social media, that will most certainly attract the bottom feeders (no pun intended) like the Sun or the Star. I just think that if any person (footballer, actor, model or whatever) wants to take steps in avoiding media vermin, there's a lot they can do to assist.

Some of the stuff on Raheem has been deplorable without any doubt, but i just think he's let them in a bit on this one.
The thing that gets up my nose about this is he has had endless grief from everyone in the media since he dared to leave the dippers,it continues to this day,he gets death threats on twitter and threats to rape his kids and that all comes from the media treatment he gets,john terry and that dog giggs got less grief for what they got up to ,if the media wanted to they could pick on all the other footballers in private jets going on holiday but they don't,it's centred on him and he can't win,i know pep told him to ignore it and he seems much better for it,he has every right to post pics up like everyone else does,thats what the youngsters do innit blud lol

The thing that gets up my nose about this is he has had endless grief from everyone in the media since he dared to leave the dippers,it continues to this day,he gets death threats on twitter and threats to rape his kids and that all comes from the media treatment he gets,john terry and that dog giggs got less grief for what they got up to ,if the media wanted to they could pick on all the other footballers in private jets going on holiday but they don't,it's centred on him and he can't win,i know pep told him to ignore it and he seems much better for it,he has every right to post pics up like everyone else does,thats what the youngsters do innit blud lol

Haha, thats where i fall down, I aint young, and social media puzzles the hell out of me! It seems to be place full of fake shite, danger, regrets and recrimination. Football forums are ok tho... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.