Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice the red media are coming out with bigging up dippers potential punishment as " could be having to play one euro game behind closed doors & a fine "

What ??? there has been a premeditated riot involving hundreds of their supporters.

If City took a throw in from the wrong place we would get worse than that e.g.30,000 quid fine for coming 1 minute late onto the pitch after half time.

Perhaps 1 season out of ALL euro competitions & a 10 million fine. But I am not holding my breath. Let`s see how they cop out.

Breaking news. The Liverpool cops have finally made an arrest as a result of the investigation in to the attack on the Manchester City players and the coach they were travelling on.

A Merseyside Police spokeman said 'I can confirm that after a detailed and complex investigation where many hours of evidence, including footage uploaded onto social media has been examined, Fred Smith the driver of the coach has been arrested in relation to driving over the permitted number of hours.'

Dippers being strongly linked with Ousmane Dembele today. Would cost upwards of £80 million. Not sure how good the lad is but Klopp is spending like a drunken sailor in port after a round the world voyage. Wonder if he remembers saying this back in 2016.

'If you bring one player in for £100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney,' he said.

'The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore, because the game is about playing together.

'That is how everybody in football understands it. You always want to have the best, but building the group is necessary to be successful.

'Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players.

'I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

Dippers being strongly linked with Ousmane Dembele today. Would cost upwards of £80 million. Not sure how good the lad is but Klopp is spending like a drunken sailor in port after a round the world voyage. Wonder if he remembers saying this back in 2016.

'If you bring one player in for £100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney,' he said.

'The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore, because the game is about playing together.

'That is how everybody in football understands it. You always want to have the best, but building the group is necessary to be successful.

'Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players.

'I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

Klopp manges and represents the scousers.
As we know if their mouths are moving they are lying.
If their hands are moving they are stealing.
If their feet are moving they are running away after lying and stealing.

Humour is personal - I find his stuff funny - some don't - I don't find some comedians that others like funny I just chose not to make a thing of it.
I find him very, very funny. The joke about the Scouse accent was funny - to me anyway. Much better than 'cheesecake'..........'cheese......cake'.

Klopp manges and represents the scousers.
As we know if their mouths are moving they are lying.
If their hands are moving they are stealing.
If their feet are moving they are running away after lying and stealing.

Banner material just for the Scouse game. Just add the word dipper at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.