Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree that the deal didn't happen in January due to a disagreement over money. But you completely rule that out as a possible reason for the delay in the deal happening at the moment. Ummm interesting.

You should never be affraid at being outnumbered Oakie. Sheep flock together. Eagles fly alone!
It's the 2nd of june,everyone is with their international team,go out and enjoy the sunshine

Why would he do that
It was a flippant comment because I am not bothered about a player wearing the colours of the club he is already at when they have probably taken the shots weeks ago when the squad was together and his future destiny uncertain. Whereas a player who you are due to sign would be a concern if was pictured wearing the colours of a third club, though Jorginho to Leicester is unlikely.

There was no way we'd sell you our best player for 60M in the middle of the season without even having the time to find a proper replacement. That's why we put an incredibly high price.

Now things are different, it's early in the window, we got a new RB and we're about to sign Maddison and/or maybe Grealish. Others might come with Mahrez's money. Riyad is hell bent about going to your club and we're certainly not going to hold on an unhappy player, no matter how good he is.

Our ITK as well as yours said the deal is done and will probably be announced either tomorrow or early this week. The BBC reported that both clubs are closing in to an agreement and they're not known to spread gossips.

Your theory about greed holds no water.

In your opinion it doesn't!

Blue ranger
Sorry but Im not sure what you mean? Flesh out your point a bit and I'll try to clarify for you.

I've not seen much of Mahrez tbh, apart from when he plays against us. I think of Sane and Sterling as 'traditional' wingers who are fast, direct and will run at players - is Mahrez this kind of ilk?
He is fast but not as fast as Sané or Sterling, can beat more than one player with skill and close control, very composed in front of goal and can score from long range. I think he will surprise a few on here and possibly be elevated to the world class bracket under Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.