Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had picture taken with Leicester new kit.
Doesn't sound like where close then.

FFS,never own a business,it'll last 5 mis if you call peoples bluff all the time

Hi Karen I run a very successful one thanks . Been negotiating deals for a long time. Being prepared to walk away and call the others bluff is a well used technique when used correctly. Ever heard of Robert Townsend Karen? His book is a good read. I think City carry out their transfer business with aplomb these days. They keep their negotiations very private, they clearly have a value they place on each player before they enter discussions with another club and wont go above that valuation as shown with Sanchez and Mahrez. When on both occasions they have walked away. People on here have short memories.

Hi Karen I run a very successful one thanks . Been negotiating deals for a long time. Being prepared to walk away and call the others bluff is a well used technique when used correctly. Ever heard of Robert Townsend Karen? His book is a good read. I think City carry out their transfer business with aplomb these days. They keep their negotiations very private, they clearly have a value they place on each player before they enter discussions with another club and wont go above that valuation as shown with Sanchez and Mahrez. When on both occasions they have walked away. People on here have short memories.
I too build a business from scratch,we are talking 100m plus in total for this guy,it's gonna take time and calm not walking off,sanchz wnted 2m a month in wages so totally different situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.