Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

How many player's did we have out of contract 12 months ago? Yet only Yaya got a new contract, anyone who believes his guff, has a screw loose.

With the pedophilia storm that's hit the game wouldn't it be best if the club spoke to Toure discretely with lawyers and if he makes an accusation then the club should open a formal in house investigation
If Toure or his agent then release a statement to the press saying City have asked for clarification and are seeking to undertake a racism investigation, City can then also release a statement about the seriousness of any racism accusation whilst formally calling racism abhorrent (which it is) and that any racism accusation will always be taken extremely seriously and investigated

It will be sorted by Toure withdrawing any accusation and if he still pursues then City must speak to all players individually with their representatives present to find out if there's any truth to Toure's accusation

No. That’s ridiculous. I don’t even think Pep should sue. Nobody in their right mind believes this shit, it’s just made Yaya look bitter and we shouldn’t indulge it any way. Let’s focus on the 2018/19 season.

If what we read is correct then there is only 1 club for Yaya.

And that is of course where lack of shame meets indignance and delusion. Just down the East Lancs Rd.

Absolutely loved Yaya Toure as a player, although it was clear to see he was on the wane ever since the 2013/14 season ended.

For me he will always be a playing legend, though these recent comments, if true, have tarnished his status a little for me.

I'm a little disturbed by the number of posters on here who seemingly were just waiting for an opportunity to "stick the boot" in where Yaya is concerned, I know I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with these so called supporters.

Or Yaya obviously.

Guys a grade A ****, top player in his prime but that's it.

“May you and your crowd NEVER get a speedy pint at half time, may your chips always be on the cusp of running out, and may the little blue lights remain broken till you are cold in the ground”

evil, evil stuff from the big man
That's fine, it's usually cold in the ground.

kenzie115 said:
I don't like it, but I'm not going to judge him for it. I'm a white male from a working/middle class background and have very little idea what it's like to be part of a social, cultural or ethnic group which has historically suffered from persecution or discrimination.

You support City don't you. That should qualify you as a outsider looking in, being discriminated against by those in power.
Yaya has all that and he's a Sub-Saharan African as well. Poor sod.

Having refelcted on the whole saga now for a couple of days Yaya is still for me a City legend, albeit slightly a tarnsihed one.
My reasoning? Yaya is obviously a very outspoken man at times as we have seen over the years and this incident suggests he has a big problem with pep. Fine, hes not the first footballer to have a problem with his manager. Yes what he said was unsavoury but thats between him and Pep. Pep and Yaya are just 2 more people that will come and go from City and form our history. Each will have made their own mark on our current success. If Yaya launched an attack on manchester City per se then that would be different and his legend status would be in ruins but he hasnt, its a personal issue with one person and im sure Pep can handle it the way he thinks best. Its a sad state of affairs as was the cake incident and the others but ill always recognise what he has done on the pitch which if we are honest has been right at the beart of our club becoming the powerhouse it is today. Id say, Yaya keep your gob shut in future and your still a legend for what youve done for us on the pitch.

This attack on Guardiola affects the club, given Yaya's popularity in the dressing room there will be more than one or two that will give credence to what he has said, this undermines Guardiola and therefore affects the dressing room. It shows a complete lack of respect for the club so despite what he's done on the pitch he will not be viewed as a City legend in my eyes.

@Tom_mcfc

I believe what the players say about him not some trashy newspaper jumping at the chance for bad news relating to the club... In the words of vinny...

If anyone is going to be a legend at this Club, it's this man," said Kompany.

"I just want to say thank you to Yaya. Thank you for being a wonderful team-mate both in the dressing room and on the pitch.

The newspaper hasn't plucked this from thin air, it is his actual words. From his mouth or are you that deluded to think otherwise? It says it all that it happened a couple of days after his contract will have expired at the end of May. Complete ball bag of a man and to think otherwise makes you absolutely deluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.