Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will hear news on this tomorrow. He plays the last friendly today and @tolmie's hairdoo says this deal is done so maybe he has already signed and done his interview etc?

I think we will hear news on this tomorrow. He plays the last friendly today and @tolmie's hairdoo says this deal is done so maybe he has already signed and done his interview etc?

I think if it had actually been signed and done interview, there would have been a leak somewhere, it couldn't have been kept quiet by so many people? Only an opinion, but I don't reckon its done yet....but I do believe it will be

If he signs and is no.26 nobody can dispute Tolmies status as ITK, as hadn’t seen it anywhere before at that point.

If he signs and is no.26 nobody can dispute Tolmies status as ITK, as hadn’t seen it anywhere before at that point.

Considering how accurate he’s been in the past, I don’t know why anyone would doubt that Tolm is ‘ITK’.

He’s not always been right but I don’t believe that’s anything to do with the veracity of his sources. You can hardly hold him to blame when players turn us down at the last minute (Kaka, Alves etc.)

Tolmie’s credentials for sourcing info are not in doubt in my experience. Firstly he’s told me stuff in private that has proved to be true and on this site he’s posted stuff that was true when he posted it. Football transfers are ultra unreliable and some deals that look almost done fall through- some people need to understand that. No ITK however good their info can be totally reliable

Tolmie’s credentials for sourcing info are not in doubt in my experience. Firstly he’s told me stuff in private that has proved to be true and on this site he’s posted stuff that was true when he posted it. Football transfers are ultra unreliable and some deals that look almost done fall through- some people need to understand that. No ITK however good their info can be totally reliable
I agree, in act even if they were actually part of the negotiating team things can change overnight.

Vinny s injury could make things interesting

Surprised considering our reported interest in Jonny Evans and he has a cut price Release fee now that more hasn’t been made on Vinny’s injury / potential replacement

I love Vinny but feel his time as a dependable squad player is coming to an end - Wouldn’t go as far as to say I would prefer Jonny Evans, but think we need to look at CB’s again.

Considering the transfer is widely known to be pretty much done it isn’t a massive stab in the dark he’d take the number he’s had the last 3 years at Leicester whilst we don’t currently have a number 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.