Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised considering our reported interest in Jonny Evans and he has a cut price Release fee now that more hasn’t been made on Vinny’s injury / potential replacement

I love Vinny but feel his time as a dependable squad player is coming to an end - Wouldn’t go as far as to say I would prefer Jonny Evans, but think we need to look at CB’s again.

I hate comments like this, kompany should always have a place in the squad the guy is more Mancunian than Liam Gallagher! We can’t go chucking our club legends a side when they are no longer fit for purpose it’s not what Man City is all about! We are a family club

I hate comments like this, kompany should always have a place in the squad the guy is more Mancunian than Liam Gallagher! We can’t go chucking our club legends a side when they are no longer fit for purpose it’s not what Man City is all about! We are a family club

What a stupid, stupid post.

This sounds like a fantastic way to destroy our chances of winning the Champions League. We have to respect our most important players but if your mechanic stops fixing your car, you get a new mechanic. Loyalty shouldn't come into it.

Wow... looks like I got it wrong... lets get Paul Dickov back if we are trying to hang onto club legends. In fact scrap that, dig out a pair of boots for Mike Summerbee. I’m sure he could do a job!

If you read my post again - I never suggested he left the club - I said he wasn’t dependable anymore as part of the squad and I’m surprised more hasn’t been made about it. I would love to see him stay at the club in some sort of capacity.

But fuck it hey, we’re a family club, and lets hope for a day when 50 year old Kompany can line up alongside his son at City...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.