Frankie Goes to Russia

I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Particularly the parts about my home town being twinned with Rostov.

It was interesting to see that the secret police have visited all the known hooligans with a view to illustrate dire consequences for fucking about.

Looking forward to the next episode.

I am going and am not even slightly concerned about any mither. This is ultimately a PR exercise for Russia and Putin wont allow anything to embarrass Russia in front of the world. Although I'm doubtful how well the Russian team will get on.

Thought it was a bit of a weird concept for a programme though, and it seemed all over the place with little structure. Not sure what it was trying to achieve other than giving Frankie Boyle a free holiday.

I am going and am not even slightly concerned about any mither. This is ultimately a PR exercise for Russia and Putin wont allow anything to embarrass Russia in front of the world. Although I'm doubtful how well the Russian team will get on.
Are you still doubtful now?

brown-envelope-300x207.jpg

Thought it was a bit of a weird concept for a programme though, and it seemed all over the place with little structure. Not sure what it was trying to achieve other than giving Frankie Boyle a free holiday.
Yeah, I like Frankie Boyle. He's always fought to say stuff on the BBC that doesn't get said (like his Israel rant that got cut last week), but his other programme is a mixed bag too. It doesn't seem to know whether it's a political satire show or a debate show. It has long periods where they aren't really many jokes, but then there's also no real debate because everyone on it has the same opinion.

I did more research than needed on this and found the following. The main known "top men" of some of these groups have been told by non other than the KGB that they better be good boys or their world will get a lot worse than it may already possibly be. To the point these fellas are leaving their home town on match days so they are well away from any hassle. I understand these groups are not exactly loyal to Putin but are anarchists in a sense. Many are bored young men with to much time on their hands so find solace in these fight clubs of sorts.

It seems though the powers that be have put the shits up the main guys good and proper. The chap interviewed for the piece i read did it on the premise of strict anonymity.

So it seems organized stuff by known thugs may not happen but that is not to say they will all follow the leader as it were.

I did more research than needed on this and found the following. The main known "top men" of some of these groups have been told by non other than the KGB that they better be good boys or their world will get a lot worse than it may already possibly be. To the point these fellas are leaving their home town on match days so they are well away from any hassle. I understand these groups are not exactly loyal to Putin but are anarchists in a sense. Many are bored young men with to much time on their hands so find solace in these fight clubs of sorts.

It seems though the powers that be have put the shits up the main guys good and proper. The chap interviewed for the piece i read did it on the premise of strict anonymity.

So it seems organized stuff by known thugs may not happen but that is not to say they will all follow the leader as it were.
Hope they visited all the racist ##### as well.
Although that would be impossible achieve.

The Russian Mafia are keeping the hooligans and thieves in check as the money making opportunities for them are to big to be fucked around with. Same with winter olympics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.