Frankie Goes to Russia

Am going myself.
Is the biggest event Russia has ever hosted and the world is watching - they aren’t going to take chances with their reputation.
Will be taking normal travel precautions, obviously.

Am going myself.
Is the biggest event Russia has ever hosted and the world is watching - they aren’t going to take chances with their reputation.
Me too. Was hoping he would venture to Nizhny Novgorod which is where I will be heading to.

I am sure there will have been a huge crackdown on known 'problems' by Vlad's men ..... As for Frankie, I am a fan, but do realise that after his fall out from C4, he is on his best behaviour on the Beeb ... still good, but restrained.

I am guessing you didn’t like him to start with? Might be wrong but I’m guessing you’re not a fan.

I liked it. But then again, I like him.
Don't really have an opinion about him, just felt he wasn't funny and a wasted opportunity for an interesting topic

Don't really have an opinion about him, just felt he wasn't funny and a wasted opportunity for an interesting topic
I think he was pretty limited on what he could say in public whilst on Russian soil, and I'm betting most of the disparaging comments were over dubbed back in the UK. I bet he might not be allowed back in a hurry after some of the comments.

Overall, I thought it was Ok.

His comment that Russia have absolutely no chance of winning, even if all the team were on as many PED's as available and the opposition were all on Methadone was funny.

I am guessing you didn’t like him to start with? Might be wrong but I’m guessing you’re not a fan.

I liked it. But then again, I like him.
TBF, I really like Frankie Boyle and was looking forward to it but I watched about half of the first one and had to turn it off. Thought it was a very strange programme that didn't know what it was supposed to be. I couldn't take it seriously as a documentary and didn't think it was funny either.

Am going myself.

Have a great time. I suspect you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.