Fixtures for 18/19 season

The completely random fixture generator will still somehow manage to get some key weekends ie us v Utd, Spurs v Arsenal for Sky to promote :)-

Putting all the conspiracy stuff to one side for a moment, it would be interesting to see some transparency for us fans and see the parameters that are used when assembling the fixtures. I know we have the obvious one of local teams being home and away, but beyond that and requests for away games at season start for stadium developments I'm as cynical as others.

Important fixtures will be when CL kicks in be interesting to see who is home and away before and after each round and which teams they play.

think people look too far into it....Look at the 1st 6 games the Rags had last season,couldn't have been any easier...was still all but over by xmas.....
They were joint top separated by GD after 7 games despite us playing so well. That initial momentum allowed them to consolidate 2nd place for a while.

Putting all the conspiracy stuff to one side for a moment, it would be interesting to see some transparency for us fans and see the parameters that are used when assembling the fixtures. I know we have the obvious one of local teams being home and away, but beyond that and requests for away games at season start for stadium developments I'm as cynical as others.
One is that there is always a big game the weekend following an international break

Many years ago was working for a heating and ventilation company and the bosses son gave me the fixtures two weeks before official release. Apparently his best mate compiled them in Alderley edge for the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.