Fixtures for 18/19 season

I'd like Cardiff to play the rags, Dippers, and Spuds very early as many of their cloggers will pick up red cards and be less likely to clog when they play us.

I expect we'll be away on the opening day - somewhere on the south coast, and then away on the final day - somewhere on the, er, south coast!
Now that would be nice if it happens again. Weekend by the sea in August and May sounds ok to me.
I think there's a good chance we'll be the season's curtain-raiser on tv on the early Saturday slot or even on the Friday night:
My guess for first game - City V Everton Friday 8pm k.o.

Now that would be nice if it happens again. Weekend by the sea in August and May sounds ok to me.
I think there's a good chance we'll be the season's curtain-raiser on tv on the early Saturday slot or even on the Friday night:

I think that BT, Sky and every outlet of the RDAHMeedya broadcasting arms are contracted to show Stretford Rangers!

It would be nice to get a reasonably easy set of early fixtures so we can build up a lead and demoralise rivals, especially those wankers based near OT Cricket Ground. Hopefully their opening fixtures will include Liverpool and Chelsea away.

Isn’t it 'traditional' for the defending CHAMPIONS! to be the later kick-off on the first Sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.