Fixtures for 18/19 season

First weekend of my hols that opening weekend. Can see us moved to 17:30 kick off the Saturday. Or that should say I hope that’s what happens. Pub full. Load of beer. Champions on the telly. Arsenal as shit as ever...

Guaranteed that will be a 4pm Super Sunday match

A lot on here need to give there heads a serious wobble, you will wedge conspiracy theory into every announcement/event/news/comment.

So very true, though I see that the top six are all kept apart in final round again, make that final two rounds...

Off for more tinfoil. ;-)

Only guessing, but it might be for reasons outside of football that we are not at home first game. If we were, it would mean the rags would be at home the following weekend (18th) - the same day as a certain Liam Gallagher was playing at the real Old Trafford. Trafford council and the police would veto that as it would be carnage on the roads.

Joke.
As a season ticket holder I would like a season where for once in a while we are at home 1st or last game and boxing day would be a bonus.
Not a chance.
All 3 away.
We should really complain about this.
It's every year now.

It's beyond a joke. I thought we might actually get home games for the first and last matches this season; more fool me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.