Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says so much every day that is outrageous people become immune. I dont think he has any understanding of the human rights issues in North Korea. If he does and he still says that then it's even worse!

He has also today claimed a report on the FBI handaling of the Hillary emails issue exonerates him from Russia - it has nothing in it related to Russia. Another straight up lie that just gets washed over as he has moved on to some other outrageous comment or political move (see china trade war escalation - also today).

That’s just silly though, give discredit where it’s due and credit where it’s due.

You can make an overall opinion on someone but to dismiss positive acts doesn’t help.

I don’t like him at all but if he cures world hunger I’ll give him credit for it.

It’s about being honest and objective.
First of all he'd never cure world hunger. Even if he had the ability to do it (he doesn't) he wouldn't do it because he'd be afraid it might help somebody who has been critical of him.

Secondly, it's not okay to "give credit where it's due" to a white supremacist piece of shit because you'd be normalizing them. It'd be like living in Germany in the late 1930s and saying "Man I really like Hitler's plan to improve our infrastructure and he sure is doing a great job with our school system". You can't gloss over the Holocaust. Saying Dumb Donald does anything well will lead to more people accepting the atrocities he commits.

First of all he'd never cure world hunger. Even if he had the ability to do it (he doesn't) he wouldn't do it because he'd be afraid it might help somebody who has been critical of him.

Secondly, it's not okay to "give credit where it's due" to a white supremacist piece of shit because you'd be normalizing them. It'd be like living in Germany in the late 1930s and saying "Man I really like Hitler's plan to improve our infrastructure and he sure is doing a great job with our school system". You can't gloss over the Holocaust. Saying Dumb Donald does anything well will lead to more people accepting the atrocities he commits.

I’ve heard it all now..,
Comparing Trump to the Holcaust!
I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.