The "I don't care about the World Cup" thread

After watching games with friends, family and strangers, I don't understand how anyone can dislike the World Cup. Even my mum has been watching.

After watching games with friends, family and strangers, I don't understand how anyone can dislike the World Cup. Even my mum has been watching.
I don’t dislike it but there are games I’ll go out of my way to watch and plenty others I won’t bother with at all.
I’m talking group games by the way. I’ll ptobably catch the majority of the knockout games.

I couldn't give a toss about the World Cup due to it being a corrupt competition organised by a corrupt federation held in a corrupt country as a result of the corrupt award following a corrupt bidding process. I haven't watched a minute of it and don't intend to.

All I want is for all City players to come out of it without injury. So they can play in a corrupt Premier League

I realise I may be in a minority of one but but are any other Bluemooners equally uninterested in the World Cup?

;-)

Anyone that's not interested in the world cup might as well pack it in and stop saying there a city fan ..fucking gimps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.