So; what are you driving at the moment?

Citroen ds3 dsport plus. Lovely little motor only 115bhp but it's nippy corners well and has mod cons like bucket seats and a decent sound system. Going to have to upgrade soon sadly tho as the kids aren't getting any smaller was looking at a new or focus st

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BMW 640D - lovely car to drive, but financially an absolute disaster of a purchase.

Traded this in for it - because I felt the Porsche was just too expensive and I couldn't really justify it!???! The BMW has cost FAR more to own than the Porsche!

P7110001.jpg

Last edited:
VW Passat! It's bollox.

So many little things have gone wrong and been replaced its like triggers broom!
My VW CC is the same, it been ok but its not that well screwed together, lots of little rattles/squeaks and minor electronic gremlins that the dealers seem unable to put right.
Someone earlier on here said that VW /Seat/Audi were the same. The A6, I had was completely trouble free and was as rattle free on the day I sold it as when I first bought it. Wouldn’t have another VW but would probably have another Audi.

Does anyone on here do relatively large miles that can recommend a good reliable car for long motorway journeys with decent MPG (around 50). As I'm well over 6ft, it needs to be roomy and have a large seat.
Currently in an E220 sport
BMW 520D fits the bill perfectly. And you'll get 50+ mpg easy. Probably 60+

got a 64 plate ford Mondeo estate,,reason I got it was family and fishing ,fishing being the main reason ,fits shit loads in,looks good and after my laguna just having the windows go up and down is a treat , very glad I bought it.

got a 64 plate ford Mondeo estate,,reason I got it was family and fishing ,fishing being the main reason ,fits shit loads in,looks good and after my laguna just having the windows go up and down is a treat , very glad I bought it.
other car is a 66plate honda crv my Mrs drives it 99% of the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.