Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Well I wonder what Wright will say about that miss, Sterling would have already been thrown to the sharks, still waiting for a bit of criticism of him and non forthcoming from Hoddle, just silence, the biased CLINTS
He should have done better whispered Hoddle.

Straws!! Get your straws here!! Anyone need a straw to clutch.

I have never in my life seen so much shit when it comes to defending Sterling. The way the media and most pundits are biased against him the majority on here swing the opposite way to the point barely anyone can be impartial on the subject. A spinning ball? Oh diddums, fuck me I can't believe half the shit on here. Best bit is when Lingard missed a hatful the first game I didn't see one poster talk about how the ball was passed to him or any dodgy ball spins. Get a grip you girls.
some really insulting shit there. I cant even be arsed.

Well I think that clears up who is right and who doesn't have a fucking clue. Rashford was shite all match, heavy touch after heavy touch, missed the most important chance of the game and it was an absolute sitter, didn't even look like it needed a touch from the keeper.

So you sneering cretins digging blues out over this all the time, who are predictably quiet tonight have only one thing to answer today, did he get criticised "just the same"?

No he fucking didn't just as we called it, so stop telling us otherwise in future(you've no clue) until he is treated like the other England players are we'll keep pointing these double standards out.

Last edited:
Well I think that clears up who is right and who doesn't have a fucking clue. Rashford was shite all match, heavy touch after heavy touch, missed the most important chance of the game and it was an absolute sitter, didn't even look like it needed a touch from the keeper.

So you sneering cretins digging blues out over this all the time, who are predictably quiet tonight have only one thing to answer today, did he get criticised "just the same"?

No he fucking didn't just as we called it, so stop telling us otherwise in future(you've no clue) until he is treated like the other England players are we'll keep pointing these double standards out.

Plus fucking one!

Well said sir..
Raz would be slagged by all and sundry if he had played as badly as the Wythenshawe Pele and fucked up that chance.
Tonight's performance proves beyond a shadow of doubt that Raz is miles better than Rashford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.