World Cup 2018 | 6th July | QF: Brazil vs Belgium, KO 19:00 (BST)

I fancy Belgium to win this, could see a high scoring game

Let’s hope so.

No doubt with Neymar, we will be in for more rolling going on than in a teenage hash den.

I have Brazil in a sweep but I hate that little **** so much I want Belgium to win.

Let’s hope so.

No doubt with Neymar, we will be in for more rolling going on than in a teenage hash den.

I have Brazil in a sweep but I hate that little **** so much I want Belgium to win.
I'm torn too because of the dick. But I tip brazil.

Brazil in the 90. Wouldn't be shocked if Belgium score but against Japan they showed some serious weaknesses in defence and CM that I think Brazil will profit from.

Always loved watching and looking forward to seeing them play,but even with the likes of g.jesus,Danilo and Fernandinho I can’t get away from that twat Neymar rolling around every few minutes hope Belgium beat them but only cause of that wee cnut ...

France vs the winner of this would’ve made the perfect final. Come on Kev!

Belgium is going to start with a different formation. Mertens and Carrasco out, Fellaini and Chadli in. A 3/5/2 of sorts, a somewhat more physical and defensive formation atleast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.