World Cup 2018 | 6th July | QF: Brazil vs Belgium, KO 19:00 (BST)

Lukaku running the ball out of play and then getting praise for it, illustrates the way the media brainwashes the masses. I can't remember which cretin was commentating, but if Sterling had done that, the perception and reaction would be very different.

Quoted for truth. Even our supporters bought it.

No coincidence that the teams who have " relied " upon their star player are all out now , Portugal, Argentina and Brazil ?

Possibly the expectations of their home countries but such a lot to do with them playing for their own egos ?

Just a thought.

If Belgium won the World Cup with the type of performance KDB is currently churning out then chances are KDB would be runner up in the Ballon d'Or to No Salad.

Brazil is less than the sum of its parts. We know Neymar is excellent because we’ve all seen it when we played Barcelona. We know Jesus is brilliant because we see it every week, same with Fernandinho. We know Coutinho is excellent. And Marcelo, Willian, etc.

Yet Brazil as a whole is underwhelming. Couldn’t beat Switzerland. Needed two injury time goals to beat Costa Rica. Picked off by Belgium. They played, especially Neymar, not like a team but as a collection of individuals. Maybe the team would be better without Neymar, I don’t know. But Brazil has, man for man, probably the most talented squad in the world. They aren’t getting the best out of that squad by some distance.
I agree with that. Basically Brazil's failings to progress is down to ineffectual management.

Lukaku has probably been the best player in this world cup. His brilliance at this level just shows what a cowardly shit Mourihno is, which I enjoy. Inshallah Madrid spunk half a billion on him, and he stars out there without ever doing fuck all for United.
You must not have watched the game against Japan when he was so poor and wasted many golden chances. KDB and especially Hazard have been Belgium's best players quite clearly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.