Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to shift him out of the club quickly. To be fair to him he’s always spoken highly of our club even when he was shifted out. I wish him the best. But I have no doubt in my mind he’s been a disruptive influence at the club thanks to his ego and believed status as a fan favourite.

We need to shift him out of the club quickly. To be fair to him he’s always spoken highly of our club even when he was shifted out. I wish him the best. But I have no doubt in my mind he’s been a disruptive influence at the club thanks to his ego and believed status as a fan favourite.
For the sake of Joe's career, moving him to a side where he'd play and give himself a chance to regain form is something I'd like to see.

He's making a stand on his contract and won't lower his wage demands for other clubs as he still thinks he's an international class keeper. For the record, I don't even think he's PL standard anymore. Dramatic drop in ability. Stands out when your team isn't scoring loads.
Leave him out of training. No need for him to join up. Sends a message that we don't plan on using him at all.

Reports of him playing cricket yesterday show a complete lack of professionalism and poor judgement on his part.
Pre season due to start tomorrow what would have happened if he had broke a finger.
This poor attitude probably goes a long way to explain his current predicament.
We should do everything in our power to get shut asap.imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.