Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
And cost Leicester a few hundred k in wages as well as perhaps missing out a few targets.

Glorious isn’t it? We’re winning on so many fronts right now. Walking away / standing firm from Sanchez twice and Mahrez has obviously shown the world that it’s a new age in how we conduct business. It looks like it might pay off here and with Jorgy.

Glorious isn’t it? We’re winning on so many fronts right now. Walking away / standing firm from Sanchez twice and Mahrez has obviously shown the world that it’s a new age in how we conduct business. It looks like it might pay off here and with Jorgy.
Really tests the patience and commitment from the players also. Almost like a little test, if a player we want doesn’t look like he wants the move to City exclusively or just takes any transfer/more cash then they don’t deserve a spot in the squad.

£60m is borderline robbery as far as I’m concerned and I’m the furthest thing from a Mahrez Stan. Hell of a job done by management if that’s the case. I reckon he’s somewhere in the 70-80 range.
I agree. Good fee in today's market.

Really tests the patience and commitment from the players also. Almost like a little test, if a player we want doesn’t look like he wants the move to City exclusively or just takes any transfer/more cash then they don’t deserve a spot in the squad.

I agree. I'd like to write a book someday on how the sheik and co. came in with a long term vision/plan and took over football. They've been playing the short term, the medium term, and most importantly the long term this entire time and it's blows me away at how successful it's been. No telling the heights we might achieve moving forward.

£60m is borderline robbery as far as I’m concerned and I’m the furthest thing from a Mahrez Stan. Hell of a job done by management if that’s the case. I reckon he’s somewhere in the 70-80 range.
Sorry are you saying a deal has been done at £60M?

Will automatically become my new favourite city player, always liked him just love how he plays the game. My current favourite is bernardo so maybe he’ll be my joint favourite city player :)

Had a look on the Leicester forum and a poster on there seems to think it might be 50m + Roberts (10m) - that would be a steal if so..good move for Roberts if he goes there too.

Had a look on the Leicester forum and a poster on there seems to think it might be 50m + Roberts (10m) - that would be a steal if so..good move for Roberts if he goes there too.
Was just about to post that. Fantastic if true, though I fear for the mental health of the Leicester fan that was on earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.