Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all,
Leicester fan here. I'll keep this short. I believe you have signed an incredible player who will flourish in your team. I believe he will become one of your best players and show what a world class talent he is. Technically I do not think there are many players as good as Riyad (I believe he is better than Sterling, Sane and co.). I have watched every game over the past three years and he has been a class above.
It is a sad time for us Leicester fans but I wish Riyad all the best in the future. I will watch him proudly next season.
Good luck Riyad.
I hope you stay strong next season bud and invest your cash well.

Another Leicester fan was kind enough to reply when i asked who did your recruitment and i see he has buggered off to Everton. I really hope you stay on top of recruiting and manage to get a steady ship manager wise, you chaps deserve it imo.

Evening all,
Leicester fan here. I'll keep this short. I believe you have signed an incredible player who will flourish in your team. I believe he will become one of your best players and show what a world class talent he is. Technically I do not think there are many players as good as Riyad (I believe he is better than Sterling, Sane and co.). I have watched every game over the past three years and he has been a class above.
It is a sad time for us Leicester fans but I wish Riyad all the best in the future. I will watch him proudly next season.
Good luck Riyad.
Cheers, and it’s ace to see Kasper do well.

Evening all,
Good luck Riyad.
Cheers mate, cant wait to see him in our team
Hope you spend the money well.

No probs. I appreciate he is moving onto a different level and he is entitled to do that.

I would however also say that our owners are trying to move us to another level. I am not sure if you have seen the plans for our new training ground. Apparently we are going for the best in Europe and an £80 million pound investment. See here: https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...y/leicester-citys-new-training-ground-1719873

That looks great. Hope it happens. Apart from your cardboard clappers I like Leicester! :) Is the golf course private for the players?

Evening all,
Good luck Riyad.

I like Leicester. I hope they do well. That new training ground looks amazing.

8 have done it

Ashley Cole
Anelka
Kolo
Clichy
Berg
Tevez
Kante
Huth

Did Owen Hargreaves win it with them and us? Also im sure Mark Swartzer was reserve keeper to Leicester and Chelsea when they both won it. Quite a high possibility that im wrong on both though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.