Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a 1 in 4 goalscorer for Leicester, plus all those assists for Vardy. Bloody amazing really when you think about it. I hope he and Aguero get on the same wavelength pronto. And to think that Pep will only want to improve what is already a very classy player, I sure can't wait to see Mahrez/v2.0/pepdownload/skilloverload//sterling(watchout)/

Great signing. Can play wide or the David Silva role with 15+ goals.
A perfect fit for City and better than Bernado and Gundongan for our Pep style of play.
Not fussed about Jorginho. We will have other, better options.

This signing is the type of signing we didn't make in 12/13.

Mahrez adds unbelievable quality into an already brilliant team. Personally it feels like there's a lack of excitement about this signing due to how good we were last season, yet in my opinion he's at a level that's only bettered by 5 or 6 players (in his position) in Europe.

When we play against parked buses, our squad will be able to deal with it even better than previous years. Imagine being a full back that's played 70 mins against Sane or Sterling, then you see Mahrez and Bernardo warming up on the touchline (and vice versa). Scary.

I heard a great stat today saying Mahrez was the fifth best supplier of assists last year with 10............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.