Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it this was a poor turnout?

My lad wanted to go so left work a bit early and got down there. Only about 300 max there. All a bit OTT. But my lad got a free city ball which Mahrez signed and a couple of selfies with him

Not sure I’d bother again but he was glad we went so we’ll see

Oh yeah... he’s got the skinniest ankles I’ve ever seen. My wrists are thicker

Sack whoever was responsible for this

200xx7m.png

As soon as I saw they were doing this I thought there’s no way it can end well

From what they said it sounds like it’s something they plan to do again. But having seen the turnout they may have a rethink. It was poorly publicised and it was at a crap time

It was good if you were under 12 and if there’d been loads more there my lad probably wouldn’t have got anywhere near him

Theres some sad fucks though. Man child behind me screaming for him to come over to have a selfie and sign his ball

That looks great. Hope it happens. Apart from your cardboard clappers I like Leicester! :) Is the golf course private for the players?
Yes I think it is, alongside the hotel.
My only concern this season is our manager. If we have a shaky start, I think he will be gone.

Welcome Riyad.

It’s great to have a player of your quality joining up with our already vast array of attacking talent and I can’t wait to see you wearing the proper shade of Blue.

It says on the BBC that it’s the sixth highest fee paid by an English club.

Carlton, Emile and whatshisname are three, does anyone know the other two?

Welcome Riyad.

It’s great to have a player of your quality joining up with our already vast array of attacking talent and I can’t wait to see you wearing the proper shade of Blue.

It says on the BBC that it’s the sixth highest fee paid by an English club.

Carlton, Emile and whatshisname are three, does anyone know the other two?
Dobbie, Morata, Keita and Van Dijk are the other 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.