Who now then?...

Won the league in 2011/12 then signed - Javi Garcia, Matija Nastasic, Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair and Maicon.

Bloody awful transfer window, so it may be better to sign nobody than a load of dross.

A bit of a raggish statement and not remotely accurate....
So we didn’t get rinsed the seasons after the win and we also didn’t fail in the champs league ?and whether we like to think it or not we are bankrolled by a country . I’m sorry but I have no qualms about us spending money if we’re gonna dominate the league and champs league . Do you honestly think we are gonna win the league by a massive points lead again because we’re not and it’s going to go all the way this time and maybe just maybe bringing in a top class midfielder could be the difference

So we didn’t get rinsed the seasons after the win and we also didn’t fail in the champs league ?and whether we like to think it or not we are bankrolled by a country . I’m sorry but I have no qualms about us spending money if we’re gonna dominate the league and champs league . Do you honestly think we are gonna win the league by a massive points lead again because we’re not and it’s going to go all the way this time and maybe just maybe bringing in a top class midfielder could be the difference
And I mean another top class defensive midfielder

We pay our own way now and have to comply with FFP regs. No input from Abu Dhabi ( not a country last time I looked - only rags use this as fake information... you must be thinking of PSG).

Won the league in 2011/12 then signed - Javi Garcia, Matija Nastasic, Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair and Maicon.

Bloody awful transfer window, so it may be better to sign nobody than a load of dross.

That has always been the problem when we have missed targets: signing lesser players because the money is there rather than saving it for players we actually want. Then there is not enough money when someone does come on the market.

Pep hasn't done that so far & hopefully will continue that way & only sign a player on his 'A' list rather than waste it.

We pay our own way now and have to comply with FFP regs. No input from Abu Dhabi ( not a country last time I looked - only rags use this as fake information... you must be thinking of PSG).
Didn’t say Abu Dhabi. Emirates is the country. PSG is quatar based. But we have used Emirates money to higher out profile in the beginning if I’m not mistaken . End of the day we all diff opinions on how we want our team to to progress but we all want the same goal

Didn’t say Abu Dhabi. Emirates is the country. PSG is quatar based. But we have used Emirates money to higher out profile in the beginning if I’m not mistaken . End of the day we all diff opinions on how we want our team to to progress but we all want the same goal

We had investment from Sheikh Mansour. Which he no longer needs to do.

True

Wanted Jorginho, but even if we go with what we have got City will still be strong and compete without a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.