Who now then?...

A few days left for loan to buy deals yet, it is not something city have indulged in when it comes to incoming, similar to buying with add on`s, a pity i think as both systems protect the buyer and seller alike .
One of the most famous was utd getting Falco on loan, a 20 million pound loan, god how we laughed what fools, but that deal saved utd millions they took what was once one of the best strikers on loan, and he did not fit in, saving them millions on a fee and millions on 5 years of wages
We should use everything at our disposal

I assume we'll use Delph as a DM when Fern is too knackered/suspended.
It's the logical solution but I think Pep will just add an extra attacking player/ball player in the team and have Gundogan or even KDB as the pivot. He might also adjust the formation to cope with the loss of Fernandinho by playing three at the back for example but I just can't see Delph playing that position for us as I don't think he's good enough.

It's the logical solution but I think Pep will just add an extra attacking player/ball player in the team and have Gundogan or even KDB as the pivot. He might also adjust the formation to cope with the loss of Fernandinho by playing three at the back for example but I just can't see Delph playing that position for us as I don't think he's good enough.
Didn't think he'd be a good LB either but Pep made him so. He'll make him a decent DM, at least enough to cover Fernandinho so he's fit for the big games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.