Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

He isn’t going to get any positive coverage until he starts converting or creating chances for England. I think it’s fair to say that we get a better player than England do. As I couldn’t give a fuck about England that doesn’t bother me at all.

So hilarious because 7 mins in, we are 1-0 down but Raz’s movement is putting the rest to shame

Yep, he actually made a great run, good touch, lay off to Kane and Kane didn't do good enough with his anticipation and waited too long and had to settle for a stretched shot. That's the sort of play Sterling has to stick with and it'll be successful for England. Kane drops off as sterling goes beyond and collapses the defense and plays it back to Kane for a shot. Unfortunately everyone loves the goalscorer the most and don't seem to care about the rest who contribute

Hilarious England World Cup ratings from Phil McNulty at the BBC.

Lingard 7
Young 6
Loftus-Cheek 6(!)
Rashford 6(!)
Sterling 5

Was this the same Sterling who was our best attacking player in all 3 knock out games?

BBC Sport is just as bad as The Sun.

Pathetic and embarrassing.

Yep, he actually made a great run, good touch, lay off to Kane and Kane didn't do good enough with his anticipation and waited too long and had to settle for a stretched shot. That's the sort of play Sterling has to stick with and it'll be successful for England. Kane drops off as sterling goes beyond and collapses the defense and plays it back to Kane for a shot. Unfortunately everyone loves the goalscorer the most and don't seem to care about the rest who contribute
If only greedy **** (all about me) Kane would have squared it to Raheem in the semi final first half

Hilarious England World Cup ratings from Phil McNulty at the BBC.

Lingard 7
Young 6
Loftus-Cheek 6(!)
Rashford 6(!)
Sterling 5

Was this the same Sterling who was our best attacking player in all 3 knock out games?

BBC Sport is just as bad as The Sun.

Pathetic and embarrassing.
Some people need the the opinion of a hack or pundit on Sterling, even though their so called professional opinion is mostly biased. Raheem is a frustrating player, but he is a honest player that plays his best, and with a smile on his face. Yes he misses easy chances, but he is so often in the right place at the right time. He is improving year on year and one day all the ****ish haters will suddenly love him. Hating ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.