Who now then?...

Oh my mistake Is he a defensive midfielder? No! But hey lets sign another attacker to go with Kun,GJ,Sterling,Sane,Bernardo.. we only have one defensive midfielder and hes getting very tired
Gundogan drops to DM and Mahrez rotates with Kev and Dave.

Problem solved!!!! Have a creative mind Kim. I heard similar whinnings about Left back last summer.

I won't mention names.

Perhaps we could play a different formation? Maybe a 3-5-2 or a 3-4-3 with KDB and Gundogan sitting and sterling as a false 9 with Mahrez and Jesus as the forwards

Maybe Ruben Neves from Wolves ?
There are lots of good players who can do what Pep hopefully Jorghino would. But we don't need to rush for them. Hold Pat, work tour tour into a unit. Then if the need still exist in January we'd have has half a season more info on the young and fledgling supertars to choose from.

Stay Pep Strong!!!

can't help thinking about the old cliche about re-investing in and improving the squad after winning the league. Whilst I completely stand with the clear City policy of sticking within the 40m - 60m range for a player and not getting involved in the many absurd prices flying around, the defensive midfield position is certainly weak and needs addressing. Mahrez - fantastic signing and improves again, the best attacking threat in the premier league.
For me, like Mahrez, I would be going for an already Premiership proven player. Virtually every single Italian, German, Spanish, French league player is going to take at least one season to adjust to the rigours of the prem. Pep is going to improve ANY player he gets his hands on and perhaps looking within the prem is the best way forward.
For example Ndidi - stats are fantastic winning more tackles than any other midfielder in the prem last season
Eric Dier would slot in immediately - same with Victor Wanyama
any other suggestions?

Agreed. Although since I preferred Ndombele and DeJong all along, I'd say a purchase.... Never mind...Stand Pat :)

Hahaha :-). I bet that agitation wouldn’t last long if we did slightly overpay for him bc that’s your boy! Won’t happen though we’re too tight these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.