United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see how shit Pogbad will be for United yet again under the eye gouging wanker after he had a good World Cup.

‘We put the money in the club’. Coming from someone who has never set foot in Old Trafford. Calls us plastic, but he’s the very definition of the word.
This sad, confused and desperate rant is a wonderful reminder of what we’ve done to them.
More of the same please you plastic posh boy.

Pogba showed how good he can be with and understanding manager Mourinho kills talented players

I think there’s a car crash coming at the swamp. That’s Juve and now France where Pogba has had success because the manager has played him to his strengths. Mourinho won’t do that and his ego will have exploded after this win.

Some of our academy lads (Tosin & Latibaudiere for example) are absolutely arse licking the dabbing Mulumbo on Twitter.

I know it's petty but it knocks me sick seeing our players (who don't even know him) sucking up to their lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.