Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of this is right. Some of this is utter bullshit. Especially the "suffer" part, which proves that, once again, I'm correct about a substantial portion of Trump and Brexit being troll votes by those who are too fucking stupid to analyze and understand consequences or so hopelessly cynical that they don't care about them. More important to own the libs. More important to enjoy watching others suffer so they know how you feel. More important that you enact your "revenge" on those ahead of you in the food chain, whether completely justified, or your own fault.

I am a long way from being a Trump supporter, a long long way.

I am a long way from being a Trump supporter, a long long way.

I never said you were. And I don't care. Doesn't make your post any better. The "have" vs "have nots" argument is simplistic. Piling the responsibility for electing this meathead on the people that DIDN'T vote for him is inane. Pile it on those who saw what he was but didn't bother to show up and vote at all, or, if you like on Clinton who couldn't galvanize her base and took her victory for granted. But most of all, pile it on the people out for "revenge", or on those who were too lazy or stupid to do their homework on him.

Last edited:
The Brexit vote badly hit the value of the pound against other currencies which had the consequence of boosting UK shares which I would expect a significant amount of your fund is based on.

Yep, I know why it increased in value exponentially but all the talk beforehand was that a Brexit vote would hit the markets so badly that it would easily offset the weak pound and the expectation was that pension funds would decrease as a result. Now, on the morning the vote was confirmed the stock market did indeed crash but it was short lived - even by the end of that same day it had staged something of a recovery and that recovery was complete early the following week.

2540076170001_5809553728001_5809551961001-vs.jpg

Should be very interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.