Kylian Mbappé

If we're going to go big for anyone, it has to be him. Doubt we will but I can dream.
Agreed, if we went in for one of these mega transfers he would be worth it. Not arsed if we do or don't really as i trust Pep 100% to see us at the very top very soon. He is however one of the very very few if any others that are worth a big spend.

We can assume Real will take it to silly money instantly though and we are not into that game so if Real make a legit bid that is astronomical we would immediately stop pursuing any deal we may have on the cards. Sadly i think they will want him with any interest in Neymar well on the back burners until he smartens up.

He seems happy to do some link up in midfield and midfield is what we are all about. If he was here at many times there is a chance you would be forgiven for thinking we had no strikers... until we got the ball, then you would know alright. The pass and move and then darting off to nip one in, we would get 150 goals never mind 100.

Think the lad planned all along to go to Madrid with those Ronaldo pictures in his room from a young age.

Let's get him for free when his contract ends in 2022

I do think this is how he will move, though I don't expect it will be to us. He's just too expensive, PSG would have almost no financial incentive to sell him and his wages are already so high.

I wonder whether Mbappé’s World Cup will see Real move for him - they simply have to buy up the best - can’t help themselves. That probably scuppers any move for Hazard - which will be interesting. Although knowing Real they’ll spend 500m on the pair - not fall foul of FFP and still turn their noses up at us. Might be a good time to sniff around a few Real players if they do need to raise a few quid.

Thick Head Rio was saying last night on the World Cup programme that Utd should sign him because he links up with Pogba well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.