Kylian Mbappé

The lad has planned his career he turned us down then signed for PSG where he will stay for at least 1 more season then he be of to Madrid for the rest of his career

Thick Head Rio was saying last night on the World Cup programme that Utd should sign him because he links up with Pogba well.

He's right.

Pogba can have his usual shite game, leather ten passes at Mbappe & if one connects they have a chance.

Just need to get about half a billion quid together on transfer fees, wages & a world record agent bung & they are sorted for top 4 again.

He's right.

Pogba can have his usual shite game, leather ten passes at Mbappe & if one connects they have a chance.

Just need to get about half a billion quid together on transfer fees, wages & a world record agent bung & they are sorted for top 4 again.

Pogba has made several "Amazing passes" to Mbappe over the tournament, and they're just over hit passes that Mbappé has used his pace to chase down and run onto.

A great passer would have played him in on goal in those scenario's but Pogba put Mbappé somewhere between the box and corner flag.

Pogba has made several "Amazing passes" to Mbappe over the tournament, and they're just over hit passes that Mbappé has used his pace to chase down and run onto.

A great passer would have played him in on goal in those scenario's but Pogba put Mbappé somewhere between the box and corner flag.

The big difference is that unless you are winning comfortably, most Prem teams will have 6 players trying to cut out the supply line, so it would be back to lumping it at Lukaku, for him to flick it on to Mbappe with Sanchez on the bench.next to Rashford, until Stoke or whoever deservedly go 1-0 up.

Not a chance he will sign for City this year, next year or in ten years. Our chance has been and gone for him. His next club will be Real, but I can’t see that happening for another few years.

I’m feeling the same way. This is a pipe dream of pipe dreams.

He’ll go to Real Madrid or Barca next if he stays on the same trajectory.

The big difference is that unless you are winning comfortably, most Prem teams will have 6 players trying to cut out the supply line, so it would be back to lumping it at Lukaku, for him to flick it on to Mbappe with Sanchez on the bench.next to Rashford, until Stoke or whoever deservedly go 1-0 up.
If the rags play Stoke in the next couple of years I'd be delighted, and not because I want Stoke to come back up.

He turned us down but not pep, safe to say he doesn’t want to play in England
No judgement on the mentality but it is likely a fairly good decision for his career long-term, as he’ll be less likely to pick up serious injuries playing in France or Spain, and he will continue to be put in situations where he can be the exceptional talent.

I still think the Premier League is the most competitive in the world, which is why the “megastars” generally don’t want to play in it—they have to work harder to look as good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.