Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 'clarification' didn't make any sense. Even if it was genuine, it would have been clarified much, much earlier

In terms of the line he crossed out and didn't say. That was in relation to all those who are/were involved in the hacking will be brought to justice. Why would he not say that? It's not like he is shy in getting involved in matters of law & order, he wanted to lock Hilary Clinton up and also suggested that Police should rough-up suspects

It just seemed to not run into the rest of the typed statement.

I see he still needed his "but Obama..." bit; hadn't heard that.

Amongst other things, “billion, billion with a B”

The mind boggles

So he expects other NATO countries to spend more on defence while simultaneously casting doubt on the guarantee of mutual defence that makes NATO worthwhile.

Looking at the other clips from that "interview" you do wonder what someone like Jeremy Paxman would do in an interview with him. Maybe there's a case for giving him enough rope to hang himself but the interviewer was pusillanimous.

The BANKERS.

Any particular bankers or all of them?

Here we go, financial conspiracy leading only one way...

I think @west didsblue, @newfaceinhell, @Ban-jani et al, are all arguing the same point from different positions, interestingly enough, at least at this point in the [heated] discussion(mind I haven't gotten further than this yet!).

Whilst 'Wall St'/ 'the bankers' are particularly to blame for the economic downturn and suffering of the poorest among society, they have been given free reign to do so without punishment from the current incumbents of governments who are paid by the bankers to 'look the other way'.

I think the 'fear' is that Wall St, and such, hold the key to the wealth of countries. The 'fear' that they'll just leave to speculate with other countries' money to create a wealth is a self inflicted shackle.

There is a strange abusive, yet symbiotic, relationship with Governments and Banks (think of it like the mother that runs the house and cares for the kids, yet takes a beating and the husband does what the fook he likes as she ain't going nowhere!) which is completely tied to corporate money having power with individuals with empowered positions.

Once that is rooted out, we will see different outcomes for society, as nobody could be strongarmed.

In my opinion.

It just seemed to not run into the rest of the typed statement.

I see he still needed his "but Obama..." bit; hadn't heard that.

"I
So he expects other NATO countries to spend more on defence while simultaneously casting doubt on the guarantee of mutual defence that makes NATO worthwhile.

Looking at the other clips from that "interview" you do wonder what someone like Jeremy Paxman would do in an interview with him. Maybe there's a case for giving him enough rope to hang himself but the interviewer was pusillanimous.

Most of hi s'interviews' are with Fox, which are a very friendly station to say the least

The more you listen to him speak the more bizarre it all seems. He also seems to refer to someone else who has told him what a fantastic job he is doing and there is never any details whatsoever following any of his tremendous meeting s

Paxman would demolish him. In fact, I reckon most people - even those of us with zero experience of interviewing people - would demolish him because he talks complete and utter bollocks, and when he drops himself in the shit he comes out with the flimsiest of excuses to try and wriggle out of it. He only gets away with it as much as he does because he's the president of the most powerful nation on earth. If he was just some bloke down the pub doing this, he'd get routinely mocked and told to fuck off!

Trump's ability to genuinely astound me seemingly knows no bounds. His "clarification" over would/wouldn't might just be the most brazenly ridiculous thing I've ever heard a politician say.

It was crystal clear what he meant in the Helsinki press conference because he repeatedly backed it up by his own actions over the subsequent 24 hours.

This has to be the beginning of the end for him. I just don't see how he survives this long term. Although I must say it's been very amusing reading people on here trying to defend what he said, only for Trump to come out and say he actually meant the opposite. There's a valuable lesson to be learnt there, but I doubt they'll bother heeding it.

On Fox that interviewer, Tucker Carlson, is the one who has his tongue down the back of Trumps trousers more than most. That on a station that worships Trump. I have no idea what the Montenegro shite was about as you could be your bottom dollar any son of his would be getting nowhere near any dangerous military service as is the US tradition for the sons of the well off.

Interestingly he is also seeming to spearhead the move to muddy the waters for Trump over Russian interference as Carlson spent last night putting forward a theory that its Mexico who interfere's with US elections as the Mexican immigrants are "changing US culture".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.