Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched most of it. I can see why some shouted for him there and many believe that he can do a job in the role after playing there a few times. I think it’s one of those things where we just have to suffice and not be so spoiled with spending. There’s been many games where he seemingly wouldn’t put a foot in and defffinnetlly doesn’t put the grit in that Silva or Kev does. That’s the issue for us non Gundo at 6 types. I think we should all just calm down and trust those in charge here. I’m perfectly fine trusting that Gundo can be the backup there but I just need to see some consistency there and I’m completely sold. I think that’s fair ground for all.

Sure he is different from Silva and KDB I wont argue that...but I DONT think he is that different (in his defensive aggression) than Jorginho.

Sure he is different from Silva and KDB I wont argue that...but I DONT think he is that different (in his defensive aggression) than Jorginho.

We’ve come such a long way as a club. Win the league with 100 points and blowing by every record and we’ve resorted to backup DM as our panic issue. Signing Pep to an extension and getting a forward in was ALWAYS the priority.

But yeah, last post of this one because we’re off topic (what do you expect in any DM target thread though?). We’re fine...if push comes to shove we could always go the rag route and overpay in January.

We’ve come such a long way as a club. Win the league with 100 points and blowing by every record and we’ve resorted to backup DM as our panic issue. Signing Pep to an extension and getting a forward in was ALWAYS the priority.

But yeah, last post of this one because we’re off topic (what do you expect in any DM target thread though?). We’re fine...if push comes to shove we could always go the rag route and overpay in January.
Fuck me I thought you were going to say play "hoofball".

there is a reason bayern want rid, surely? Bayern just don't get rid of players on a whim

Yeah, that radar is def going off. I’m sure the club is aware. Getting him on steal price would be ace...hell of an ending to the summer. I’d have him over Jorginho 10/10.

there is a reason bayern want rid, surely? Bayern just don't get rid of players on a whim

That is certainly my worry on this and also the fact he’s a 8 and not a 6.

Is the idea that KDB will drop back and in some games we would play KDB behind Silva and Thiago.

Potentially a great midfield!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.