Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
But do we need him? Only if he plays in Dinho's position imo - if he comes as an 8 we'll have him, KDB, Silva, Gundogan, pot. Bernardo. When's Foden ever going to get a game?
think he and gundogan will rotate at 6 and 8 dont expect fernandinho to play much next season neither will silva.

think he and gundogan will rotate at 6 and 8 dont expect fernandinho to play much next season neither will silva.

Silva was our second best player last year. I doubt anyone has played more minutes under Pep than Fern. They might play somewhat less, but they sure as shit are going to play plenty of minutes.

If Thiago signed for the rags or dippers we would be pissed!! If there is a chance of getting him we should do it without question

Slight worry about his injury record but he's a top player, so if the price is right...

Who does everyone think is better: Isco or Thiago?

Transfermarkt.de writes that Bayern will let Thiago leave. No official price is mentioned but they speculate that 70 million Euros is what Bayern would like to get. Thiago wants to go back to Barca and take Iniestas squad place. Apparently Barca is interested but at a lower price.

Sounds like City is not in front of the queue.

We don't really need him, I would prefer Rabiot but don't think we can snap him up as he is already Barca bound, Thiago would be a good addition for a reasonable price (30 -35m), I expect Chelsea to jump in and triple our initial bid.

He is one of my favourite players. I fear he will end up at Man Utd or Spurs. Amazingly gifted player. Surprised Bayern are prepared to let him go.

He is one of my favourite players. I fear he will end up at Man Utd or Spurs. Amazingly gifted player. Surprised Bayern are prepared to let him go.
He didn't play that big a role for Bayern last season though, plus they are stocked in midfield. Says something about how Bayern see him, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.