Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat round the pool with my City cap on Liverpool fan, from the midlands!! Latches on says if we’d have had a full team we would’ve beat you 4 times last season, I replied do you get a trophy for that, all went quiet and he looked at the floor muttering No. Next up they will be our closest rivals, I said you should be you’ve spent a fortune, it’s only the Countiho money, so I i mentioned who they’d bought again he starts to mumble then says oh it’s net spend!! I said Salah will be off soon, no way he’s signed an extension , what like Coutinho and Suarez, he can’t win the poor bastard. So I let him off I said look we never win at Klanfield as any City fan but I’d gladly give them the 3 points if we win the league every year.
I said if VAR had been in place we would’ve won the CL ties, you sound like Mourinho so I referred him to his initial shot about 10 men, he scuttled off to the bar, see ya Dickhead.

I'm not convinced Klopp has to win anything. He needs to simply beat us at Anfield, finish in the top 4 and have a decent cup run imo..

Sat round the pool with my City cap on Liverpool fan, from the midlands!! Latches on says if we’d have had a full team we would’ve beat you 4 times last season, I replied do you get a trophy for that, all went quiet and he looked at the floor muttering No. Next up they will be our closest rivals, I said you should be you’ve spent a fortune, it’s only the Countiho money, so I i mentioned who they’d bought again he starts to mumble then says oh it’s net spend!! I said Salah will be off soon, no way he’s signed an extension , what like Coutinho and Suarez, he can’t win the poor bastard. So I let him off I said look we never win at Klanfield as any City fan but I’d gladly give them the 3 points if we win the league every year.
I said if VAR had been in place we would’ve won the CL ties, you sound like Mourinho so I referred him to his initial shot about 10 men, he scuttled off to the bar, see ya Dickhead.

Well played, that man! They really are Berkshire hunts, aren’t they?
First question I always want to ask them, casually like, “You get to Anfield often then, do you?” It stops many dead in their tracks.

That said, they’ve bought well, and they will be a threat, no denying. We’ll deal with it.

Screen%20Shot%202018-04-30%20at%2022.50.03.png

What a cnunt klipperty is we won't go down that route after the rags spent £89 on pogba now it's we don't give a shit what people say after spending nearly£70 million on a keeper the hypercritical fucker

How can Klopp criticize other clubs as he did ? He surely now owes them an apology............No ?

Mohamed Salah (£36.9m), Alex Oxlade Chamberlain (£40m) and Van Dijk (£75m), arrived last season, with Keita (£52.5m), Fabinho (£43.7m) and Alisson (£65m)

God I hate that fucking club, more than the rags.

Interesting stuff. Thanks Mallorca.

Many forum members are rightly incensed at the outrages committed by a minority of Liverpool fans and the lack of crackdown on said fans by Liverpool ownership. These minority fans are criminals and belong in jail.

However, the ire against the minority Liverpool criminal naturally transfers to all things Liverpool - their players are horrible, their manager is terrible, the average Liverpool fan is an asshole who needs to be put into jail, etc.

Along these lines is the common sentiment that Klopp is terrible, hasn't won anything for Liverpool, needs to be fired, etc.

Whereas, Klopp has done quite well on a limited budget and now that Pool's ownership is spending, Liverpool are likely going to be our closest competitors for the title.
====
As a manager of a side that's not spending, you'll probably criticize sides that spend a lot (to defend your club against bad results at least and to defend your own performance as a manager given any losses suffered) - hence Klopp's remarks. Ironic that the tables have turned.
====
Klopp terrible? Liverpool terrible? Klopp needs to be fired for not winning anything in 4 years? So say many forum members.

But you're Man City fans - who rightly detest actions committed by a minority of Liverpool fans.

If Klopp is so terrible and needs to be fired - well, then, what do Liverpool fans think? Precisely the opposite.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff. Thanks Mallorca.

Many forum members are rightly incensed at the outrages committed by a minority of Liverpool fans and the lack of crackdown on said fans by Liverpool ownership. These minority fans are criminals and belong in jail.

However, the ire against the minority Liverpool criminal naturally transfers to all things Liverpool - their players are horrible, their manager is terrible, the average Liverpool fan is an asshole who needs to be put into jail, etc.

Along these lines is the common sentiment that Klopp is terrible, hasn't won anything for Liverpool, needs to be fired, etc.

Whereas, Klopp has done quite well on a limited budget and now that Pool's ownership is spending, Liverpool are likely going to be our closest competitors for the title.
====
As a manager of a side that's not spending, you'll probably criticize sides that spend a lot (to defend your club against bad results at least and to defend your own performance as a manager given any losses suffered) - hence Klopp's remarks. Ironic that the tables have turned.
====
Klopp terrible? Liverpool terrible? Klopp needs to be fired for not winning anything in 4 years? So say many forum members.

But you're Man City fans - who rightly detest actions committed by a minority of Liverpool fans.

If Klopp is so terrible and needs to be fired - well, then, what do Liverpool fans think? Precisely the opposite.
Do you support the dippers obviously not a blue with the but your man city fans quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.